Q: Yes! Here are six good reasons:
1. Massive Capital Improvements in Lombok. Touted as “The Next Bali”, Lombok has recently seen massive investments of capital by the Indonesian government which has vowed to turn the Kuta area into Indonesia’s premier tourism destination. The new Lombok International Airport (BIL), now allows direct flights from Australia, Europe and other Asia locations – without needing to transit first to Bali or Jakarta. Construction of new roads, the nearby Awang Harbor, a new electricity generation plant and other infrastructure improvements are recently completed and/or now under way.
2. Mandalika Resorts Mega Development Slated For Kuta. The Bali Tourism Development Co. (“BTDC”) has earmarked 1,150 hectares of mostly ocean front land in Kuta for the construction of the new Mandalika Resorts Development project. The project’s design includes several hotels, golf-courses, condo and villa developments, and a new harbor to be constructed at Tanjung A’an Beach as the focal point of the project. The TOV Development sits on the immediate boundary of the 1,150 hectare BTDC project, with unblockable panoramic views of Tanjung A’an Bay and stunning views from Gerupuk Bay to Kuta Bay.
3. Low Price-Points. TOV is priced well below the competition. Prices at Tanjung Ocean View are significantly lower than in Bali (and at other projects in the Kuta area), and enjoy the accelerating price increases of the area, driven by new tourism and development.
4. Pristine, Unspoiled Environment. Unlike Bali, the Kuta area is free of overtaxed infrastructure, heavy traffic, congestion, over-development, and the “big city” environmental pollution prevalent in many other parts of Asia.
5. The Best Beaches (and Surfing) In Indonesia. The Kuta area has long been a surfer’s paradise, with many returning year after year to enjoy the fabulous waves. In addition, South Lombok is peppered with gorgeous white-sand beaches which are some of the finest in all Indonesia.
6. Experienced, English-Speaking Western Developer. Investing in a foreign country, with no licensed real estate agents, no title or escrow companies, no reliable due-diligence or pre-purchase investigations, complicated ownership and acquisition procedures and little local experience, is a daunting and often risky endeavor. At TOV you enjoy the security and peace of mind which comes from working with an experienced, English-speaking local developer with a 40 year track-record of integrity and excellence.